Important: Due the amount of new players, this event has been extensively extended. We don't have a expiring date defined yet.
It will remain active for an undefined time.
Description: Amount of mobs have been expanded by 30% in the following zones:
- Asylion Dungeon;
- Raohm Dungeon B5 (Event Chaos Greed);
- Underground Waterways;
- Hilanom Sacred Ground;
- IK Lab B1;
- Castle Dungeons: Octavus Dungeon B2, Tertius Dungeon B2, Septimus Dungeon B2, Quartus Dungeon B2, Pentanus Dungeon B2 and Hexserius Dungeon B2;
Additionally, some zones have had their mobs changed, as follow:
- Lost Tayan 1F : Chaos Guardian and Lord Chaos
- Lost Tayan 2F : Lord Chaos and Chaos Greed Head
- Peronas NE/NW/SW : Chaos Greed
- Castle Dungeons have modified mobs now, plus the 30% expansion
Descritpion: Apart from the forementioned events we have improved few aspects of the game itself.
OUSTERS (Jan. 23th 2017)
- Added +100 TO HIT to combat ousters. We had previously added +50. So, in total there is +150 bonus TO HIT;
- We've also added +20 ATTACK SPEED to combat ousters. From the 30 previously added, plus the 20, they've got 50 bonus ATTACK SPEED;
3.71 (Dec. 30th 2017)
- Removed mobs of Monsters Invasion;
- Added new totem for ousters in Perona SW to improve PvP experience;
3.7 (Dec. 23th 2017)
Some changes you may expect:
1- RECOVER HP (EP)
Similar to slayers, now vampires and ousters can recover their HP and EP (for ousters) directly in their village.
Heal yourself using the last option in the NPC menu.
2- FIXED NAMING PEN FOR OUSTERS
Naming Pen is working on ousters.
It no longer causes DC when using.
3- FIXED PARTY BLUE ARROW DC
Hovering over party blue arrow will no longer cause DCs (disconnections).
4- IMPROVED NPC DIALOGS
NPC dialogs have been overall improved.
5- HALF-PRICED SERUMS/AMPULS
All healing items are sold for half the price in the main villages: Perona NE, NW and SW.
6- SPECIAL ITEMS DROPS
The following items are dropping from monsters:
- HGs* (HourGlasses) of 10, 30 and 60 minutes;
- Advanced Pet Food*;
- Rice cakes*;
- Christmas Tree Parts: their drop have been slightly increased during holidays;
*those items may drop from any monster, if there is any problem, please report
Release Date: Dec 23th 2017
Terms of Service - DarkEden Genesis
This agreement describes the terms on which DarkEden Genesis offers you access to an account and client which you use to participate in the MMORPG *DarkEden*.
You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services *as is*.
We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account.
We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay that are beyond our control.
While you are playing *DarkEden*, you must abide by all of the terms of service that are stated on this page. If you violate any of these terms of service, your account could be removed and all other services revoked.
- Do not use any variation of *GM* in your character's name, guild name, guild title, shop message, forum name etc. Do not attempt to impersonate a GM by saying you are a GM or *GM helper* or something similar. GM impersonation of another player is considered an attempt to scam players and could result in a permanent ban;
- First of all, you are here to have fun. So, have fun. Try to be polite and useful to all, as you want them to be with you.
Do not block NPCs or entrances by placing your shop(s)/character(s) over them;
Do not attempt to cheat the server or any individual player. This includes but is not limited to scamming, which is tricking another player into giving you items or money for little-to-no cost when they don't mean to. It's illegal and prone to penalties;
- You are responsible for your account. Keep it safe and make good use of it is your own responsability. The Darkeden Genesis Team will not manage it for you, nor use it for you and will never ask your account details.
As long as you make good use of it and respect our community not breaking any of our rules you are very welcome here.
Everything you get in the game are achievements. This includes but is not limited to: characters, items and money.
Buying / selling / trading / giving away / sharing accounts, items, chracters or any other game related goods and achievements is NOT ILLEGAL, but the Darkeden Genesis Team MAY NOT help you if you get scammed and/or lose it by any way.
Do it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Troublesome and suspicious cases MAY BE analysed, investigated and judged by our staff without further notice.
When a case is under investigation, all involved accounts may be banned until the end of the investigation;
- Do not attempt to promote any other referral site and/or gameserver of any kind that's not affiliated with DarkEden Genesis. If you would like to promote something other than DarkEden Genesis, contact one of the GMs about affiliations.